Wednesday, May 02, 2018

WIPs With Friends

I showed you all yesterday the green squares I am working on.  
I am also working on making binding for the baby peacock quilt.  
Then I will be sewing on the binding and turning and hand sewing the binding down on that quilt.

I wanted to show the quilt when it was finished but I will show it now and show it again later, LOL.

The quilting was done by Threadbear Quilting.  
Kathy does a great job!  

The quilt is my own design.




You can really see the quilting on the back!  I used a very soft yellow flannel for the back.  


I am thinking to bind in a dark purple.

This quilt will likely be available in my ETSY shop once I am finished 
if you know anyone that is looking for a baby quilt.

Linking up with Sew Fresh Quilts

Now it is your turn to link up here with what you are working on.

~XOP~





3 comments:

Angie said...

This is so cute!! Have a great day!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Awwwww...so sweet!

Janice Holton said...

I was going to go check out your Etsy store, but there was no link. I would add a link in your post straight to your shop!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~