Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Celebrating

My great niece turned one this past weekend.  
All of my husband's siblings and many of their kids and their kids kids were in attendance. 
 It was a very nice celebration and everyone had such a fun time just being together and celebrating.

This is a photo of my husband (all the way on the left) and his brothers and sisters.  
I just noticed that they are in age order.  My husband being the oldest of the 7.


Then we managed to get some of the nieces and nephews (the ones that were there) in a photo.  Although the smallest one in pink is actually a great niece.  
You can see my son in the middle with the hat on.


Ny nephew and my son.  These two, omgosh!  


I just LOVE Kate's expression in this photo.
(She is the one cracking up)
These are some of my great nieces.  
The first two on the left are siblings, 
the next two are siblings and the last one is so far the first in her family.


Clearly, the birthday girl is the one in the Happy Birthday bib!


It was so nice that everyone took the time to get together and celebrate. 
It is always fun being with this group!

How was your weekend?

~XOP~


6 comments:

Dolores said...

What a lovely family get together. It looks like quite the age spread in your husband's siblings.

Terry said...

What great family photos. Looks like you all had a great day.

Jan @Cocoa Quilts said...

What a great time! Thankfully, the weather played along too.

Judy in Michigan said...

Love family get-togethers. You have a great family - the more the merrier!!

Ioleen said...

Wonderful family get together. Great looking family. If Kate is the one in the purple dress, you're right, her expression is priceless.

Janice Holton said...

Family rocks! Thanks for sharing this special day with us.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~